Skip to content

AlbumExposure

Thanks for visiting our feedback forum! We’re always working to make AlbumExposure the best it can be, so please tell us how we can make your life easier!

We frequently check the feedback forum when planning new features so make sure to vote for your favorite suggestions!

AlbumExposure

Categories

• or

24 results found

1. I'd love documentation on the client's approval of the whole album i.e. any cover art, title pages, etc. so it would be helpful if you added a way for the client to approve these as well!!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the "approve" button is not distinctive enough. I've had 2 clients this week hit approve when they meant to hit "submit comments". One of them I actually have ordered the album from Finao and have to attempt to halt production, and hopefully I will not have to pay for 2 albums for this client :( I would really like to have more explicit instructions adjacent to that Approve button.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

So sorry this wasn’t closed and replied to earlier, looks like there were a few duplicate requests we overlooked. This was solved with the newest Album View interface released several years ago along with a confirmation step to make sure the user knows what clicking to ‘approve’ really means.

3. Really simple one - could the submit comments / approve my album button go a different colour when you hover your mouse over it so you know you're in that zone? Then the comments made would be cc'd to the client and us (if their email address is stored in AE) What do you reckon...?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This would be great so that certain clients do not complicate things in the future. Viewing the album spread by spread. Let the client approve certain spreads.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I use Album Exposure for proofing everything from DVD cases to Cards. I wuold really like it if it said "Approve my Design" rather than "Approve my Album" as I have to explain every time to each client who isn't reviewing a book.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If we give them more reason to approve then to make comments they will approve more but if we are so inviting comment they will comment. If you give a box to write in some folks must write in it just to write in it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We usually design which an album with more pages that the client has credit for. To encourage the client to buy the additional pages, and move the process along, we offer a discount on the additional pages if they approve the design in 15 days. It would be good to have a way of putting in the price of the additional pages, the % discount, and the number of days. It would also be good if AE can count down the days.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've had a couple instances where a client has marked the album approved and then needed to make a change. I would like to have a way to unapprove on the administrative side and then it would send an email notification to the client that it has been unapproved.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Looks like we had a couple of duplicate requests for this feature and missed on updating everyone in uservoice when we released this feature back in September. So sorry for the oversight. To read about the ability to reset approvals, go to – https://albumexposure.com/announcements/9. It’s now quick and easy to reset an approval when it’s been approved by accident. Appreciate you all and hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season! Thank you :)

10. The photographer could enter the price per page that they charge and the system would calculate the total cost of the album and display it to the client during the proofing process so that the client understands the price they're approving.

Also the client could choose to remove spreads which would grey them out and the price would adjust.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. if a client approves an album on accident, we should be able to cancel their approval and go back to the comments phase.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. once client approves the album either a msg screen comes up or email is sent to them with personalized next step information so that they feel that their order is being fulfilled and even more taken care of.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a second level of comment interaction. One level between "designer and photographer", the second between "photographer and client". The designer doesn't really want to be receiving client comments direct and without the photographers approval.

Thanks for Queensberry and Photojunction

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quite often I show clients past album designs to prospective clients. It's great for them to see a full wedding day from their venue or church. And also add the album idea in their minds.

Currently, to send clients past (already approved and archived albums) I need to unarchive the album so they can see it.

Having a button for ARCHIVE & MAKE PUBLIC with the link working would be great so I can send it to others as samples. All other functions, like commenting etc, wouldn't show nor be active.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create an approval page in the admin area for photographers that shows the date of the client approval and has a list of design thumbnails with a "print" button so we can easily track approvals and final designs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I login to Album Exposure I am confronted by a huge list of albums and revisions. Can we please have the ability to sort album by Name, Date Created, Date Approved....

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Jared responded

A little while ago we changed the view to sort albums by name, but I’d also encourage you to archive albums that are not active to clean up that view.

I’m going to mark this as completed for now, but let me know if you think you still need more sorting options.

19. Hi all, is it possible to set AE so that you can have more that one or two generic emails? My first draft email to a client is not the same as the second or the final approval for that matter. The email I send to portrait clients is not the same as wedding clients. Different album options would have diff additional page costs.
    It would be so nice to have a choice of which "generic" email you send to which client and have the email with the url and password attached

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Last week we added a new ‘Messages’ feature that allows you to create multiple custom messages for use when sending out the album proof to your client (via the Send Link page). No need to type new messages each time, as you can now set different templates for addressing different client types or to communicate differently at certain parts of the proofing process.

Thank you so much for the suggestion and support of this feature idea. We think you’ll find it helpful and super easy to use.

Appreciate you all. Thank you!

20. Much like the approved column, this would help to see which albums have been uploaded/sent in for production.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1